Gorgeous weekend ahead!
I hope everyone has a fun weekend!
We have two sweet sessions planned-one with 4 month old Gabriella, who I haven't seen since her newborn session and I can't wait!
Also a first birthday party for Alex! I hear there's going to be a clown!!!
Until then-big thanks to Sydney and Lexi's parents for allowing us to showcase their session this week on our website. Their girls have the most amazing eyes (and I swear on my camera, I did NO manipulation on Sydney's eyes...they are that gorgeous in real life).
Sydney + Lexi
We have two sweet sessions planned-one with 4 month old Gabriella, who I haven't seen since her newborn session and I can't wait!
Also a first birthday party for Alex! I hear there's going to be a clown!!!
Until then-big thanks to Sydney and Lexi's parents for allowing us to showcase their session this week on our website. Their girls have the most amazing eyes (and I swear on my camera, I did NO manipulation on Sydney's eyes...they are that gorgeous in real life).
Sydney + Lexi




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home