Saturday, September 09, 2006

Three Princesses and a Birthday Boy

So many of my sweet baby planners are turning One! (sniff, sniff)

Jarrett continues to amaze with his beautiful blue eyes...and today was no exception!







Today was also a chance to work with another photographer's family, which is always just a teensy bit stressful. These three were in six different places at the same time (I bow down to parents of three kids or more...though at the same time you always seem to make it seem easy and manageable!)

I'm still picking burrs out of my socks, shoes, pant legs, and even my hair (don't ask-Even I'm not quite sure how they got there). But once we got past the hordes of bees guarding the parking lot we had fun!

Gorgeous Malia, Anna and Sasha:





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer:
Precious photos of Jarrett! You are wonderful....as always. :) Can't wait to see the rest of them. Also, very funny you had a Malia after us as that is my sister's name. If you made it out of the day without any bee stings....that's an accomplishment in itself! :)
- Jenna

6:59 PM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Aly said...

wow, thanks for posting a sneak peak! You were absolutely wonderful to work with, I felt completely spoiled. Who knew it would feel so wonderful to do pictures and not be the one working! hehe

Thanks a million for the sneak peak!

10:39 PM, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home