Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blessed...

That is me this morning.

My husband just woke me up with a plane ticket to Sante Fe for the weekend-we leave in four hours (and no, I have no winter clothes or even jeans...this should be interesting).

I have the best husband, the best business manager (Ruthann rescheduled my Sunday session so I could go), the best friends (for going along with our girls night out plans for tonight that apparently didnt really exist), and the best CLIENTS in the world for being so understanding. Thank you all!

We return on Monday, and sadly my Monday morning session found out this morning that we had to postpone...an especially big thank you to Erin and family for being so understanding and accomodating! I owe you guys!

So I'm off to a weekend of 50 degree days and 30 degree nights (I grew up in El Paso, so New Mexico holds a special place in my heart) with my dear husband...happy six years honey! (you stinker!).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great hubby you have! I got a set of towels for my anniversary... that just doesn't seem fair. LOL

8:19 AM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger kim said...

again?! you going away AND surprised this time too?! i married wrong. ;) happy anniversary you two, who once again deserve all things great.

11:52 AM, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

6:55 AM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home