Look for us at the park!
Friday is day 1 of our holiday mini's (we're fully booked, which means an action packed day of shooting...just how I like 'em!)...and I had planned to spend today gearing up. You know, staying hydrated because of the insane heat, charging batteries and clearing off cards, picking out my most comfortable (while still flattering) clothes, and finishing up a few sessions so I end tomorrow ahead of the game instead of buried in sessions.
One thing I did not count on happening was an impromptu trip to the ER.
Ever seen these toys in kids' treat bags after a birthday party? Word to the wise-THROW THEM AWAY.

This was my daughter after her nap this afternoon... two hours, one ER trip, three doctors and a tube of KY later and she was free! Her finger is still swollen, and the removal was not pretty (or comfortable). But it's off, she has all ten fingers again. And I'm back to charging batteries and mentally prepping for tomorrow.
Check back for teasers from tomorrow!!!
Jen
One thing I did not count on happening was an impromptu trip to the ER.
Ever seen these toys in kids' treat bags after a birthday party? Word to the wise-THROW THEM AWAY.

This was my daughter after her nap this afternoon... two hours, one ER trip, three doctors and a tube of KY later and she was free! Her finger is still swollen, and the removal was not pretty (or comfortable). But it's off, she has all ten fingers again. And I'm back to charging batteries and mentally prepping for tomorrow.
Check back for teasers from tomorrow!!!
Jen




1 Comments:
Ohmygosh Jen! LOL. I'm cracking up at the KY Jelly. LOL!!! What a cutie she is!
Post a Comment
<< Home