Feeling Festive...
Day 1 of our Holiday Mini's were an absolute blast! The weather cooperated, the kids cooperated, even the Mommies and Daddies cooperated...it was an all-around success!
In order of appearance:
Christopher, who at 2 has a strong desire to climb. And to run away from the camera (but oh Christopher...I have a few that your mommy and daddy will LOVE!)

Next up are the three siblings to baby Jane who we met at another session over the summer. Twins Henry and Elizabeth, followed by Caroline and the ever-smiling Jane. I love the various personalities in this one (don't worry J-we have some great group pics. But this one just made me smile). See what I mean about the smiley Jane?

Towards the end we got a little nutty-and you know how I love those jumping shots!

Brothers Mac and Ryan are repeat clients. Since our last session we seem to have lost a few teeth while gaining the ability to climb, climb, and climb some more! Of course, Ryan is fairly sure that his big brother absolutely hung the moon!

First came the three K's...Kellen, Kieper and Karston. Can you say color, color, and more color!?

(Their sweet mom brought my favorite Starbucks along-gave me that last little burst of energy that I needed to finish in style!). THANKS S!!!

Then came the three E's...Evyn, Ella and Emma (say that three times fast). I have in my notes that Mom requested artistic..."the more artistic the better". Those words are just heaven to me!

I was in love with these outfits! When Ruthann and I suggested that families wear color-we were NOT disappointed today!

I love this one because they are obviously not just sisters...they are friends.

Last but certainly not least...Madeline! (who I kept trying to call Madison-whoops!)
Sometimes we resort to the upside-down shots to get serious kiddos to smile and relax. Not in her case-we did it just for our own amusement. She could not have been happier or more photogenic. But you don't want to see the same old, same old, do you? Here's Madeline's little personality just shining through (along with her piercing blue eyes).

Phew-what a day! Tired yet?
Day 2 of our mini's will take place next week...think NO RAIN on Thursday!
In order of appearance:
Christopher, who at 2 has a strong desire to climb. And to run away from the camera (but oh Christopher...I have a few that your mommy and daddy will LOVE!)

Next up are the three siblings to baby Jane who we met at another session over the summer. Twins Henry and Elizabeth, followed by Caroline and the ever-smiling Jane. I love the various personalities in this one (don't worry J-we have some great group pics. But this one just made me smile). See what I mean about the smiley Jane?

Towards the end we got a little nutty-and you know how I love those jumping shots!

Brothers Mac and Ryan are repeat clients. Since our last session we seem to have lost a few teeth while gaining the ability to climb, climb, and climb some more! Of course, Ryan is fairly sure that his big brother absolutely hung the moon!

First came the three K's...Kellen, Kieper and Karston. Can you say color, color, and more color!?

(Their sweet mom brought my favorite Starbucks along-gave me that last little burst of energy that I needed to finish in style!). THANKS S!!!

Then came the three E's...Evyn, Ella and Emma (say that three times fast). I have in my notes that Mom requested artistic..."the more artistic the better". Those words are just heaven to me!

I was in love with these outfits! When Ruthann and I suggested that families wear color-we were NOT disappointed today!

I love this one because they are obviously not just sisters...they are friends.

Last but certainly not least...Madeline! (who I kept trying to call Madison-whoops!)
Sometimes we resort to the upside-down shots to get serious kiddos to smile and relax. Not in her case-we did it just for our own amusement. She could not have been happier or more photogenic. But you don't want to see the same old, same old, do you? Here's Madeline's little personality just shining through (along with her piercing blue eyes).

Phew-what a day! Tired yet?
Day 2 of our mini's will take place next week...think NO RAIN on Thursday!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home