Monday, October 16, 2006

Family Pictures...

Remember a few months ago when we had our family session? We have officially become one of those families...the ones who never get around to ordering.

Look at how gorgeous these are...I am just paralyzed when it comes to actually deciding which ones we want. I WANT THEM ALL!

I mean, I help families narrow down their choices and make selections every day. Why is it so hard when it comes to filling MY walls instead of someone else's?

Jinky is coming back next year...If four families within a 2 hour radius are interested, she'll return to Dallas. Anyone? Anyone? It's an experience in and of itself!

Just don't ask me to help organize your walls!






Tomorrow is our third and final day of Holiday Mini's...one family had to reschedule so we now have one opening left, at 9:30am. If you want it, CALL US! Check back tomorrow for more festive kids in the park!

3 Comments:

Blogger mrsf5 said...

First of all, your confession makes me feel so much better! I can't tell you the guilt of not being able to place an order simply because we love and cherish EVERY SINGLE PICTURE YOU TAKE.

Second, I just adore your fabulous and colorful Jinky pics! She really captured your fun family!

Amy

10:18 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Brenda said...

These are gorgeous Jen...I'm still laughing that it's at Krispy Kreme! LOL!! Only Barb! =) Good luck on ordering...I saw the slideshow and I have no clue how you'll choose! =)

8:15 AM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, if i'm in texas i want to do this so bad.... like bad enough to push up our move to make this work. LOL

6:51 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home