It's a cat, it's a squirrel...
It's a RAT!

Today's park sessions had the added bonus of a little helper...the furry, long-tailed variety! He looks domestic, and I feel sort of bad that he may be lost. Trust me, I'm not a rat person. But I am an animal person, and he was so brave to walk right up and look us in the eye. I might have to take a stick of cheese to my Thursday park session and see if he's still out there.
If anyone wants a sweet rat, I know where you can find one (No, I can't believe I just wrote that on my blog!).
Anyway, on to the good stuff:
Introducing...HOPPER! Finally, after two reschedules we were able to meet and finally see the cutie behind this name. Big blue eyes, fuzzy blonde head, drop dead gorgeous parents, and a killer sense of fashion...all led to a fantastic session!
Here's Hopper and his dad...Mommy's two favorite boys!

Soon after we had our session with Madeleine, Olivia and Ella. These three were there when Mr. Rat came out to say hello (Kudos to Mom for standing her ground when he came within just a few inches of her shoe!). Friends of a photographer I met at Imaging in January, and someone that I think is just one of the nicest people I've met in a long time, I am so flattered to have Lisa Mac's referral!
Since we showed Hopper with his dad above, here's one of my very favorites from these three girls...all three cuddling with mom!

Today's park sessions had the added bonus of a little helper...the furry, long-tailed variety! He looks domestic, and I feel sort of bad that he may be lost. Trust me, I'm not a rat person. But I am an animal person, and he was so brave to walk right up and look us in the eye. I might have to take a stick of cheese to my Thursday park session and see if he's still out there.
If anyone wants a sweet rat, I know where you can find one (No, I can't believe I just wrote that on my blog!).
Anyway, on to the good stuff:
Introducing...HOPPER! Finally, after two reschedules we were able to meet and finally see the cutie behind this name. Big blue eyes, fuzzy blonde head, drop dead gorgeous parents, and a killer sense of fashion...all led to a fantastic session!
Here's Hopper and his dad...Mommy's two favorite boys!

Soon after we had our session with Madeleine, Olivia and Ella. These three were there when Mr. Rat came out to say hello (Kudos to Mom for standing her ground when he came within just a few inches of her shoe!). Friends of a photographer I met at Imaging in January, and someone that I think is just one of the nicest people I've met in a long time, I am so flattered to have Lisa Mac's referral!
Since we showed Hopper with his dad above, here's one of my very favorites from these three girls...all three cuddling with mom!




2 Comments:
What a precious, precious picture! I just love it. :-)
Lisa Mac
You even make a rat look hard to resist! Such talent! Mindy
Post a Comment
<< Home