Monday, March 10, 2008

Work it, Wyatt!

This morning brought a special ray of sunshine into an otherwise dark and dreary morning. Mr. Wyatt talked his parents into coming to see me, all the way from College Station.

Okay, so his Mommy is my little sister's best friend. And he is exactly 2 weeks older than my darling nephew.

And those little "in's" are exactly what talked me into dragging out (and dusting off) my studio equipment on a nasty day like today. Add a bright strobe to a little guy that's not used to the this Daylight Savings time-change-a-ma-jig, and I was *shocked* at how much we were able to get.

He was just a supah-star!


I think he looks like a little green pea-in-the-pod on this brown blanket:
And best of all, he only peed twice on my stuff!Okay, so once on my camera...but really, who's counting?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Charissa said...

I'm in love with these pictures! I check the web site at least every 10 minutes!

9:09 AM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Liz said...

So, I thought I'd just drop a little note to tell you how much I love your photography. You are very talented! Thanks for letting me sneak a peak at your blog. I check it all the time. Bravo!

11:16 AM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Jenny B said...

Another blog stalker here too! You are a true inspiration. I have asked this question before and I know your busy but I am dying to know, what type of strobe are you using? Be specific and I will never ask again, LOL.

9:29 PM, March 11, 2008  
Blogger Leah said...

love the 2nd one, very sweet

3:17 PM, March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home