Dylan...
Oldest of three girls.
Lover of music and dancing.
Creater of silly voices.
Leader of her pack...





Did I mention that Dylan is only 7?
Her session was just. for. her. To celebrate her seven-ness. No little sisters, no going with the flow. She had her very own day, to wear her very favorite clothes, and to just be herself.
And we had a ball!
Lover of music and dancing.
Creater of silly voices.
Leader of her pack...





Did I mention that Dylan is only 7?
Her session was just. for. her. To celebrate her seven-ness. No little sisters, no going with the flow. She had her very own day, to wear her very favorite clothes, and to just be herself.And we had a ball!




1 Comments:
wow. You really are amazing...I so wish you were in Pennsylvania...I LOVE your photos and check your blog at least daily...if I ever get out near your way, I am so scheduling a session!
Post a Comment
<< Home