Katherine and her sisters...
Margaret, Sarah and Caroline were absolute dreams to work with at their newborn sister's session yesterday. It's such fun to work with lots of siblings...they are usually more cooperative than singletons!

Baby Katherine was having a bit of a rough morning, but we did manage to capture her sleeping (after much trial and error)

and the requisite (but always darling) baby toe shot:

This is my favorite of them all...Princess Katherine, letting us know that we were disturbing her nap time!


Baby Katherine was having a bit of a rough morning, but we did manage to capture her sleeping (after much trial and error)

and the requisite (but always darling) baby toe shot:

This is my favorite of them all...Princess Katherine, letting us know that we were disturbing her nap time!

Labels: Newborn




2 Comments:
Here from Jenny's blog. Your pictures are just gorgeous! The baby sleeping and baby toes shots, wonderful!
Hi!
first WAOUUUUUUUUU amazing pictures!!!! I'm a real Fan!!!!
I'm a french mom, I try to contact you, but I don't found your mail...
Here is mine : loann38@hotmail.com
I just have one question...
I really hope you will write me... I cross my finger.
Thank you so much
Sand (a French mom!)
Post a Comment
<< Home