Crafty...




And in case you think that all of this happened effortlessly...I give you a shot of the heart hole puncher I just used to gouge out my own eyeball, in punishment for thinking "Hey..I know what could be a fun Valentine's craft for two classrooms...".
And to think...one week ago today I was enjoying one of these:

Labels: Other Stuff




6 Comments:
Wow. I kind of hate you right now.
Not really, of course; it's pretty well-documented that most days, I absolutely adore you.
But a few minutes ago, I was feeling all right about our store-bought pirate valentines with the mini Twizzlers slapped onto the envelopes.
And now: well, not quite so much.
My consolation? When the kiddos are asleep tonight, I can pilfer their adorable heart-shaped crayons and doodle to my heart's content.
Happy Valentine's Day, my crafty friend.
Hi there...I'm usually just a lurker on your blog. However...I MUST KNOW...what are those and how did you make them??
OK seriously, it's time to admit it...you have a clone. Just admit it and I will feel so much better about my folded drugstore valentine's that I forgot to send to school with my child.
-Deanna
Kelly...they are crayons (stole the idea from a friend who got it from martha Stewart)
So easy!!! Broken crayons. 170 degree oven. 20 minutes. Let cool. Viola! Every mom at preschool will hate you ;)
Hey Jen! I made those too! Last year we gave it a go. This year it we went for the mini containers of playdough. They were alot of fun to make, but when you have to produce them in mass amounts, it can really wear you out, LOL. Thanks for sharing, LOVE your blog, it always makes me laugh!
You are ridiculous.
Talented. Crafty. Beautiful.
But ridiculous
Post a Comment
<< Home