Saturday, March 08, 2008

Andrew...

This morning I had the chance to finally meet this fun little guy. His Mommy has been the recipient of a few gift certificates in the past, and today she cashed them all in for her sweet little man.

We covered a lot of ground in the time that I was there. Andrew was up for anything...exploring the backyard:

Cuddles with Mommy:


Forcing Puppy to cooperate for pictures:


And even cruising down the halls on his tractor (I guess Puppy was the navigator). This is one busy, happy, well-loved little guy!

When Dad suggested we incorporate his guitar, I was all over it. And when Andrew picked his little guitar up and started *strumming* (no lie-this kid can really strum!)-I was shocked! I love this sweet little father/son moment:
And in the end, we did a little swinging (anything to fight off those naptime blues...which could be a song! On the little guitar! Get after it guys...).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE the guitar photo. and the color in the first umbrella shot is wonderful. great job! oh and congrats on your gold medals too!

6:09 AM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger YCM the blog... said...

Jen,
That first image with the umbrella is amazing!
I love looking at your blog!!!!

5:17 PM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger Leah said...

the puppy image and guitar image are adorable

3:18 PM, March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home