Monday, March 24, 2008

Nash...

Remember that cute little baby bunny from last week? That is baby Nash, resident little brother to the superstar that is Hopper, and hands-down the *easiest* newborn I've ever had the chance to photograph.

I told his mommy more than once to tell me her secret, because I have NEVER EVER worked with an easier little one.

Hopper, however, kept me on my toes. He's a fast one!

Their mommy casually mentioned that they just happen to have this gigantic shell...could we incorporate that?

This is me = Giddy.

Their silk curtains were the perfect backdrop. And again...he slept!Just to prove that Nash really does know how to cry...this is the one time that he expressed dissatisfaction.
And then he rolled over and did this:

Seriously...easiest kid. Ever.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Awwwww...he is the sweetest thing ever!!! Megan- you grow some cute babies!!! Such sweet images, we are going to have fun ordering!!

11:56 AM, March 24, 2008  
Blogger Juliann said...

SO ADORABLE! Love the color, love the shell, love those big brother expressions.

5:05 PM, March 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...and I thought MY kids were the easiest ever.

Weird.

He is GORGEOUS. Of course, given his genes, how could he not be? Adorable!

5:56 PM, March 24, 2008  
Blogger Megan said...

Jen your unstoppable! So stinkin' beautiful!!

And Deb..to answer your question about whether I have enough wall space, it's getting limited! :)
You know it's bad when your photographer is at your house and is amazed at how many of her pictures are displayed around your house.
And I quote, "there everywhere?!".

Yes, I have myself a little sugar shrine. And I love every-single-framed-one.

1:32 PM, March 25, 2008  
Blogger YCM the blog... said...

seriously the best names to go with the best photos
I think this is my favorite session of yours yet!

Love the new banner too!

6:29 PM, March 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home