Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hoppy Easter!


One quick sneak from today's newborn before I head out the door to Houston (because seriously...how could I *not* post this little guy?).

I'll have more in a few days. And they are ALL gorgeous...just get ready for newborn cuteness overload!

Have a great weekend everyone!

ETA: The adorable hat was purchased by this little guy's mom HERE

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny B said...

OMG, I am freakin out over here. Precious. Where did the hat come from?

4:07 PM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

What an adorable capture! LOVE IT!
:)

Lisa

8:14 PM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want/need/have to know where he got that adorable hat!!!!!
:)
thanks
abbey

12:56 PM, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Annie said...

Oh! That is too sweet. Great shot!

7:27 PM, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Megan said...

my sweet baby bunny!!
Worth all the pee and poo that got everywhere!!! :)

The hat is from Lulu's Woobies. I can't take all the credit in finding it though. Sugar gave me great resources to find some stuff for our newborn session. They know exactly what will look great for pictures and are always so helpful in getting us ready before a session.

Thanks Jen for another fun session. He was like putty in your hands!

8:52 AM, March 21, 2008  
Blogger Leah said...

oh my goodness, that has to be the cutest darn image!
Love the hat too is it yours, if so where did you find it?

12:43 PM, March 22, 2008  
Blogger Liz said...

Hi there! You don't know me, but I'm a huge fan of your photography and check your blog often. Today I'm writing because I have a question I'm asking any other photographers who also use a Blogger (blogspot) blog. When I finish proofing my photos in Photoshop, they look great, really vibrant and saturated with wonderful, vivid colors. However, when I post them to my Blogger blog, they look flat and lifeless and muted. I can't figure out what the problem is. My monitor isn't calibrated (yet), but I can't imagine that will fix the problem since I'm already viewing my pictures on the same monitor, just in different applications. Any advice? I'm asking all my favorite photographers who also use Blogger and hoping someone will have an answer for me! Thanks for your time.

P.S. This photo is just darling. It really is to-die-for. What a cute hat and what a sweet little babe!

9:47 PM, March 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home