Just call me the Elf...
Husbands-now is the time to start organizing your holiday wish list. But not for you, for that lovely, fabulous woman in your life that you call your wife (who is also, you know, the mother of your children).
Each year we are contacted by more and more members of that elite club of Sugar Dads and Husbands (hmmmm....I think that sounds a bit naughty?).
Anywho-let us help you with surprising her on Christmas morning with that perfect gift!
Remember those prints she bought but then never had framed?
Or the purse she's been dropping hints about?
Or the ever-popular, always-easy gift certificate?
We gotcha covered.
Last year we shipped out secret canvases, contraband handbags, and adorable certificates that left husbands puffing their chest with pride and patting themselves on the back. Because it was, truly, The. Perfect. Gift.
It's that time again, fellas! Make me proud!
Each year we are contacted by more and more members of that elite club of Sugar Dads and Husbands (hmmmm....I think that sounds a bit naughty?).
Anywho-let us help you with surprising her on Christmas morning with that perfect gift!
Remember those prints she bought but then never had framed?
Or the purse she's been dropping hints about?
Or the ever-popular, always-easy gift certificate?
We gotcha covered.
Last year we shipped out secret canvases, contraband handbags, and adorable certificates that left husbands puffing their chest with pride and patting themselves on the back. Because it was, truly, The. Perfect. Gift.
It's that time again, fellas! Make me proud!




1 Comments:
Ah, yes, I remember the purse. I remember asking my husband for the purse for Mother's Day. Remember instructing him on size, color, and how to go about ordering. Remember telling him for months to contact good ole Sugar Photography for my gift. The. stinking.purse.
And I vividly remember the magazine subscription I got instead. No purse. Sigh
I'm off to read my People magazine.
Post a Comment
<< Home