Jack and his Pumpkin...

Baby Jack is back-this time he's bigger, smilier, and has a head full of hair (unlike his last session, LOL).
Of course, we had to get Mr. Jack with his best buddy, Pumpkin. The photo from the blog of the two of them cuddled in Jack's crib garnered a *lot* of attention-so here's one for all of the Pumpkin fans out there:

Jack is not really sitting yet (or so his Mommy said when I arrived). But look at this big boy-sitting like a pro! (of course, he toppled about two seconds later...doesn't he look a little concerned, like he's figuring out what all the fuss is about? I *love* that his parents now have a photo of the first official time Jack sat. Love that.

These little expressions just slay me-he has the biggest eyes, and that hair! Could seriously eat him up. That sock shirt...*sigh*...if they had one in my size, I'd be wearing it right. now.




5 Comments:
Your pictures are amazing. I live in Northern California so unfortunately your a little too far away to book a photo session :(. Could you please tell me what kind of camera you use? I'm not a professional photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm looking for a nice digital SLR camera (reasonably priced) to take everyday pictures of my daughter, family, etc... I'm planning on taking a photography class to learn how to use it but it would need to be relatively simple. Can you recommend something?
I MUST have that shirt! PLEASE ask his momma where it came from!pmt
Love it! Love it! Love it! :-)
Robin
I too just love your photos! Beautiful! I'd also love to know what kind of gear you use, camera, lens (zoom or prime?) and do you shoot in natural light only indoors? Or use a speed flash? I am most definately a novice but I can dream!
Well Jen,
You ARE a wonderful photographer, however, you have the very best model in Jack. He is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Jacks Glammy
Post a Comment
<< Home