Baby blues...
Say hello to sweet Chloe!

Baby girl is now almost 8 months old (big sigh here), and has, hands down, the bluest, biggest eyes that I have ever seen. And lashes to die for. She has that somber baby look down pat (the kind that always makes my heart go pitter-patter). These blue eyes are the first I've seen that can compete with my favorite Dallas Child cover kiddo (she was sick and didn't make the cover, but isn't she gorgeous as well?)
Anyway-where was I? Oh yeah... Miss Chloe.
She was a teeny tiny newborn, and is now a very alert 8 month old. See those eyes? Not once did she take them off my big camera. And the 'ker-thunk' noise of the shutter never sounded so frightening as it did today. Just ask Chloe. But she rallied, and put up with our numerous wardrobe changes as only a true diva-in-training would!



And those eyes...they take my breath away!

Baby girl is now almost 8 months old (big sigh here), and has, hands down, the bluest, biggest eyes that I have ever seen. And lashes to die for. She has that somber baby look down pat (the kind that always makes my heart go pitter-patter). These blue eyes are the first I've seen that can compete with my favorite Dallas Child cover kiddo (she was sick and didn't make the cover, but isn't she gorgeous as well?)
Anyway-where was I? Oh yeah... Miss Chloe.
She was a teeny tiny newborn, and is now a very alert 8 month old. See those eyes? Not once did she take them off my big camera. And the 'ker-thunk' noise of the shutter never sounded so frightening as it did today. Just ask Chloe. But she rallied, and put up with our numerous wardrobe changes as only a true diva-in-training would!



And those eyes...they take my breath away!




3 Comments:
They don't even look real they are so big and blue!!!! Amazing!!!
So blue they almost hurt to look at!
What a beautiful child! And my kids have big blue eyes - and yet hers are still hard to look away from. Stunning.
You take amazing pictures!!
Post a Comment
<< Home