Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Which is the bigger baby?

What do you get when you add

one sleeping, precious, 8 day old little guy named Jack


and one six year old bichon frise named Pumpkin (who was here first, just so everyone knows)?

A competition for the biggest baby:

(I'm not sure who wins...what do you think?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Your work is simply beautiful!

8:35 AM, April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the other pictures...or wait maybe I can because if they are all this cute, I don't know how I will choose! :-)

Robin

10:10 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Kelley said...

I've commented before asking what lens you use for these indoor images. Care to share?

10:56 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Weintribe said...

snapshot-sorry-I hadn't seen your other comment! :)
I shoot with a 24-70 L indoors.

Jen

11:10 AM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home