Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Modern Brotherhood...


Palmer and Nathaniel had their urban session this afternoon, and we rocked the house! We worked amid buses of touring bands, a few of the helpful homeless, and the gorgeous setting sun-very modern and cool, these boys!

Sweet Palmer was my Ben's classmate last year, and it was wonderful to spend a little one-on-one time with this heartbreaker-in-training. He made sure that I took *excellent* care of his raisins (which, of course, I did...and am now finding stray 'tortured grapes' in my sweatshirt pocket). He and I speak the same language...that of the newly turned 3 year old boy (think tenuous, enigmatic, and "I can't heaaaaaar you!"). Love this kid.

Big brother Nathaniel thinks being 8 is pretty. darn. cool.



And, as you can see from that top photo, Nathaniel's number one fan just happens to live in the same house! Any guesses who that might be? ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Jennifer, these look great! All the grandparents have now put in their requests for Christmas gifts. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics on Friday.

7:49 AM, November 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home