Friday, February 09, 2007

Another birthday girl

Ellis' last baby plan session was today.

I'm feeling a little nostalgic with all these babies turning one and leaving the plan. They are moving on to bigger and better things...walking, talking, preschool, college. *sigh* They grow so fast.

;)

Baby Ellis had a busy morning today. We started in her dinosaur jammies (which, obviously, glow in the dark, don'tcha know) and moved to a bubble bath with mommy and then playtime outside.

I think it's safe to say that when Sugar comes to your house, we can almost guarantee your kids will take a nice long nap after the session is over (and in Ellis' case...we left behind not only a tired toddler, but one that was also clean and dressed...What a deal!).


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them!!! As her nanny, I can assure that you did leave her tired:) She went down for about 2 hours right after you left:)

11:00 AM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Brenda said...

Gorgeous Jen......how sweet is she? LOVE #2!!

3:59 PM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I, too, love the second one...and the third...and the first:) Love them all!

10:09 AM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home