Friday, February 02, 2007

Baby Boom

The February issue of Dallas Child and Fort Worth Child have hit the stands, and inside is the much anticipated

"Portrait of a Modern Birth".

Many, many thanks to Greta and Joseph's parents for sharing such intimate and emotional moments with the public! Also-kudos to Shelley Pate for her ability to turn my disjointed 2 am ramblings into an eloquent article!

(and yes, birth photography is our little secret. seems that word is getting out and requests are coming in...know that we accept a limited number of births each month and would love to talk with you about capturing your family's last moments as a couple, and first moments as a family.)

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsf5 said...

Oh, Jen! Your pictures make me so weepy that I can't quite make out your words... but never fear, my number-one errand this morning is to find the nearest kids' store so I can pick up a copy of my very own. Great work!! As always, I am so impressed.

8:40 AM, February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SO AWESOME Jen!

2:26 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home