Sunday, May 21, 2006
brothers...
meet kellen, kieper and karsten
my first session since completing
cheryl jacob's workshop
last week. I loved every minute of it, and came back energized, motivated, and inspired! what great timing for these boys!
9:02 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Weintribe
Location:
Dallas, TX
Bio and Adoptive (single) mommy of 3.
View my complete profile
Previously, on The Sweet Life...
Fusion is now live!A wonderful group of photograph...
I am happy to report that the cover shoots for dal...
playing catch-up...this is from two weeks ago, jus...
fort worth was my destination today...sweet tyler ...
dallas child's shoot was postponed today because o...
I turned 30 this past weekend...and had a nice rel...
I'm having software issues so can't proof tonight,...
babystyle
A few from a recent session...cutest little Abby i...
Life's Lessons
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home